FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Do I have to be a member of TOUR to take a class?
- Nope! You pay as you ride. Individual classes can be purchased through our app, online or at the studio. For a discounted class rate, consider purchasing a class package (of 5, 10, 20, 50 or 100 TOURs).
- How do I book a class?
- You'll need to purchase a single TOUR or a TOUR package on this website, through our app, at the studio or using MindBody Connect to reserve your spot in a class. We do recommend reservations be made ahead of class time to ensure availability and to give you the option to choose your favorite bike. Reservations may be made up to a week in advance. We do not accept unpaid reservations.
- What time should I arrive to class?
- We recommend that you arrive 20 minutes before the class starts. We want you to have plenty of time to check-in, get a pair of shoes and get settled before the class starts! If this isn't your first TOUR, we recommend that you arrive 10 minutes before class time.
Don't forget to give yourself extra time for parking, as parking in the Warehouse District can be a challenge sometimes! There is metered parking on Tchoupitoulas; the meters run from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. and don't run at all on Sundays. There is also a pay-to-park parking lot on Tchoupitoulas and St. Joseph if you're unable to find a spot on the street.
- What do I need to bring to class?
- You'll need cycling shoes equipped with SPD or Look clips for our stationary bikes. If you do not have your own pair of shoes, we have plenty here that are complimentary with your TOUR!
- You'll want water to stay hydrated! Water is available for sale at TOUR, but we encourage you to bring your own refillable bottle! We have a water dispenser in the locker area.
- Most importantly, make sure you enter the studio with a happy heart and a positive mind! We want to provide an uplifting, encouraging environment for your TOUR!
- What amenities do you offer?
- To help you prepare for class, we have complimentary shoe rental, plenty of towels available to use and our water dispenser! We remind you to bring your own refillable water bottle.
During the class, you can track your personal statistics using the monitors on the bikes. The studio itself is equipped with stadium style seating, lights, LED lights and a state of the art sound system.
To help you unwind after class, we have beautiful bathrooms with spacious showers, bath towels, bath robes and an array of toiletries. The men's restroom has shampoo/conditioner, shower gel, shaving gel, toothpaste, floss and deodorant. The women's restroom has your choice of smoothing or volumizing shampoo and conditioner, shower gel, gentle cleanser, shaving gel, razors, two hair dryers, a hair straightener, a hair curler, hairspray, ponytail holders, toothpaste, floss, deodorant and a few other feminine products.
All of the above amenities are complimentary to our TOURists to create a comfortable, positive environment. We also offer some products for sale to accommodate certain clients' needs and wants. We have Unreal brand snacks available for purchase at the front desk. We sell Cowshed products, the same ones that are stocked in our bathrooms. We are proud to be a merchandiser of Lorna Jane apparel, as well as fitness apparel with our own TOUR logo!
- What happens if I am late to a cycling class?
- If you are not checked in at least 5 minutes before the start of class, your bike will be given away to a cyclist on the waitlist. Late arrivals will not be allowed to enter an in-progress class, which will result in the loss of a credit. However, you may opt to take the following class if space is available to save your credit.
- What is your cancellation policy?
- A cancellation may be made via the app, online, or by calling the studio. In order to cancel a class, you must unreserved at least twelve hours prior to the scheduled class time. Once the bike is cancelled, the class will be returned to your package to be used at a future date.
- What is your waitlist policy?
- If you sign up for a class and enter the waitlist, the following considerations must be made:
- By signing up for the waitlist, you are signing up for the class.
- You may get bumped up from the waitlist several hours before class (an email and/or text notification will be sent).
- If you are moved from the waitlist to the class list and do not take class you will be penalized as a no-show.
- By removing yourself from the waitlist prior to class time you will NOT be penalized.
- What is your refund policy?
- We have a strict no refund policy; however, we do offer account credit if you would like to return one package in exchange for another.